Wednesday 14 December 2011

All my GoogleDocs

Hello world !!
I have created a lot  of GoogleDocs to help you on English's lessons. 
The first is about feelings: Feelings/Emotions/Moods. You know all the feelings ?? 
The second is about Grammar: The simple past of a regular verb. There are three forms: positive, negative and interrogative. The pronoums are: I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they. 
It's a little bit difficult but....English is English!
The tirth is about school subjects: School. In this document I've got my timetable, too.
The fourth is about sports: Sports that I can play, do and go. I really love sports. 
The fifth is about geography: Traveling in the world. You can use this link to practice our exame !! :-(
I hope that these documents can help you a lot.
A virtual kiss for you, my dear readers !! :-*))))))))))
See you in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment