Monday 21 November 2011

Speaking about school

 Hello class !! 
First of all I have a question: 
Do you like school ?? Yes or no. 
I really like school, is very important for us, you know ?? The school, sometimes, is very boring but the rest of the time is very funny. In the school there are lots of subjects, boring subjects, but are important in our life.
My favourite subject is English, the others I really hate it.
Art, science and maths are very very boring, French, Galician, Spanish and geography are good, but I don't like it and music is........is..........I don't like music and I don't like the teacher, too. Hee, hee, hee !!
Always, I go to school with my beautiful school bad, in my school bag I've got my pencil case with pens, pencils, a rubber, a sharpener and a ruler, my books, my notbooks, a diary with lots of exercises, a Spanish and Galician dictionary, a cool folder and a great beige recorder for Music.
I always do my homework in my house, I do tests in class, I play the recorder in Music class, I draw in Art lessons, I read in the reading time.....
The school not is always to study, there are also funny time: you can dancing in the extraactivities, you can signing in the break time, you can have fun a lot.
I'm finish but before I have another question:
Now, do you like school ?? Yes or no.
Thank you for paying attention to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment