Wednesday 27 April 2011

My emotional face

Hello bloggers !!
I have created another avatar at: Face Place and I'm going to describe it:
She has got cool brown fair curly hair, brown and fair eyebrows, great green eyes, a perfect nose and a beautiful mouth with a funny league.
She is wearing a purple and white T-shirt.
Her name is Alexandra but I prefer Alex. She is 21 years old and she lives in México, a big country in the North America. She lives with her boyfriend Abram, her sister Emma and her sister's boyfriend Greg.
  They live in a little 4-stores flat, in the centre of New México. 
She likes swimming in their pool with her sister and her boyfriend really like running a lot at the park.
I hope that you like my post and my cool and beautiful virtual avatar.
Goodbye bloggers and Internet in general !!

No comments:

Post a Comment